Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Junies are here...were here..have been here..late post, huh?

So, I am feeling weird. Weird does not like it. She gets up and walks away. HAHAHAHAHAHA....aaaahhh...I kill myself sometimes... oh. Right-ho, to business....

I think today deserves a good little note while the events are still fresh...'Little Surdy' as he is commonly known was persuaded to sing a song, and oh, how melodious the strain(sic).

Well, these guys suddenly got up and walked over to the C - hostel, deciding to wake everyone up for another impromptu round of chatting! So naturally I trotted along for the ride. The juniors are quite a sporting lot....very few hang-ups...some a rather too effervescent!

In addition, and a little before this I was involved in a high pressure match of football in the little mud patch at the bottom of the hill, and we won! Wonder of wonders!!! The atmosphere was electric and rather wet. We played with only one thing in our mind....Annhilation of the enemy!!! Then we got drenched in the rain, and were all screaming and shouting obscenities (What did the apple say to the tomato? Ketchup. Ketchup Ketchup. How the tomato lived with itself is an enduring mystery.)

We won 8 goals to 4 by the way. Anyway, once I returned, I saw that this friend of mine had fowarded an excellent article, and in a frenzy of charity to my fellow human beings and to the greater world in general, I actually sent my first spam since coming here.

Ah, the good life...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been linked on my blog. This is FYI...take out the champagne now! :-)

Nitai

7:19 PM  
Blogger Kanav Rishi Kaul said...

POP!

there goeth the cork..

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home