Monday, September 26, 2005

Ahhhh!

Back in college after the term end break! Back home, the comp was on the blink, so I sat and read and read and read....ahhhhh the life! It had been so long since I actually had the time to just "relax without guilt"! And I ate like a particularly disgusting pig. And enjoyed myself no end:-D

The thing with this place is it tends to degenerate into labour camp sometimes! Case in point - THE WHOLE FREAKING LAST TERM. So, on the train I was wondering what wonderful surprises were there in store for me on arriving at Calicut. The tension was heightened because, as mentioned above, the comp was on the blink at home, and had not had the opportunity to check my mail elsewhere. So I arrived at 9:30 in the morning at college, went for registration, and saw a class scheduled for 10:30. Great. And the whole coming week was packed as well. Durn..

As if that was not enough, I had a serious dharam-sankat kind of a situation regarding a couple of subjects. I was completely clueless whether or not to drop or take these electives. I had to take a decision by the end of the week, and was practically running about clucking like a chicken minus the head. I also had decided there were some things that needed finishing. Like going to my pal JC's to play GTA San Andreas on his system. (Every day that game gets even more fascinating!) On top of that, the first lot of the exchange students had arrived, these from France, while more from Germany and Sweden were to follow. As if this was not enough, this term and the next are the run-up to the final placements which means that preparation has to start in earnest.

So much to do! And no easy way out of this! So I dropped the couple of courses, went and played GTA, and in general got some material to prepare. THe upshot is that I now finally have got time for my own reading on weekends. Thank God! Back to campus news, the juniors just arrived today, and college is teeming with junta all over again! Campus was kind of very quiet for a bit back there! Hope to have a party soon! Almost gone out of my mind with ennui! It does not help a bit that my friends who have gone abroad on exchange appear to be having one continuous party! The lucky stiffs!

I also hope to figure out how to use this darned shoutcast thingy which Nitai was using for broadcasting Kdio. I think I shall need an older version of winamp. Dash. Still I really hope I can do this show - I wanna host a little radio show for just a few guys here on campus, and hope it works out soon! Plus I sincerely hope the Rock Night becomes a reality(finally!). Just did not have the time to do anything last term. Hope and pray this term is far, far better.I mean so far so good and all that, but you never know what these sadists here at MBA concentration camp come up with!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm...dun worry about the rock night...we will make it happen this term... and party..well that should happen this saturday...
~Ravi

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home