Sunday, May 14, 2006

Its been interesting...

Well, it has been quite some time since i last wrote, (and I do feel I repeat myself there) so this is a slightly weird moment. So much has happened in the few months that have gone by that this post is unlikely to do justice to all the good stuff, so perhaps I shall do no more than a cursory examination of the past! SO what should I write about? I dunno really, random snatches of memory fly around like, well, flies. There was the sports meet played between IIM K and B, which for me, was a big disappointment, considering how disastrously out of form I was! There were all the crazy days doing bloody Proj Fin work, which seemed to be hurled at us like a steady stream of abuse! Then the dashed placement thingy happened, which was just unreal. Then I started this whole travelling thing which seems to still be carrying on. And in a few days, a couple of weeks actually, will have to set off for Bombay, and work.

When we had the alumni meet a few months back on campus, some senior just crashed on the bed and was like - "Oh the roof, oh the bed, oh the room, oh that fan, oh that desk...how I miss the view...ahhh" I mean, I was like okay, just a leetle bit over the top eh? But I kinda know what he meant. That was just one unbelievably great place to be, and I met some truly fascinating, truly smart and some really funny people there.

Well, enough whining, good news for me on the book front, recent birthday equated to loads of books! And a rather fun birthday party, which I had after a long time, actually. Will write about that soon enough!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Soothsayer said...

Hey there...

Happened to drop in here...and was surprised to see:
1. That you have a blog in the first place
2. That you had actually updated it

I guess one year from now will feel the same for all of us here who still have one more year of madness to look forward to...not rubbing it in here mind u...just relating to what uv written...only i think il go oh! the acid bugs, the snakes, the scorpions, the langoors etc etc..u get the picture :P

-Kari

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kanav, How you now? How does the 1st job feel? BTW, Y are people still trying to get you an undergrad degree? NE hanky-panky with your certs at K?
- Pavithra

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You finally updated your blog...
Now another one since you've started working please.. :)

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi...i'd forgotten that u blog too...:))
hows life...hope evrythings gr8 at ur end :)

ridhi

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home