Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lost it ?

I have a sinking feeling that I have pretty much lost my will to write much. Or I am just so lazy I can not be bothered to write a dashed blog. i am pretty sure it is the latter, though I have a certain uneasiness regarding the former. Anyhow, I think this opening paragraph pretty much paraphrases what I seem to (re-) write over and over again - I shall certainly make an effort to be regular with my posts! :D

My life seems to have been a lot more sedate lately, enlivened of course by the fact that I recently got married! But overall, y'know? Perhaps i'm vegetating before my next great story? I wonder. I mean tons of things have been happening in my life. Quite a few of them I can attribute to alcohol :) I seriously wonder if I will one day regain the heights of funny I reached during the Bandipur trip, say. I realise I am now more careful with my jokes which at one time were pretty....irreverent?

Anyway, campus is having a reunion, and I dunno if I shall be able to make it, which sucks big time. I have had such a ball there. From what I gather quite a few of my friends are gonna be there which makes it worse! Mere kitne pyaare dost hai vaise. Especially my best pal Major. We used to do this dance on campus, perhaps you may know it - the "Just Chill Chill" song? :D
I was at a party recently where within ten minutes of my arriving, some random guy started throwing up and I had to help take him home, after helping him down 8 flights of stairs where him, me and another guy who was helping him nearly overbalanced a few times, while inebriated gent goes like oh I am so embarassing, and Who are you? and Why dont I learn?
Anyway, all that later, the Chill Chill song was on, and before I could stop myself, I was on my feet jumping away to glory in the dance sequence Major and I have immortalised (at least in our memories). Bahut mazaa aaya sabhi logo ko :)

New years is around the corner and I do not have a clue what to do. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger ninkita said...

yikes!!!!
hehehehehehe... you should've made a noo-yr resolution to write at least one post a month! :D
and another resoluton to read MY blog every so often and COMMENT... i know you need breaks from all that work you do on facebook!!

9:46 PM  
Blogger AV said...

Make that one post every YEAR at least!! But wait, alas! 2008 went by without a trickle from the fountain (pen) of KRK...

Formal petition for more!

Signed
AV

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home