Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trying my best to stay afloat in a sea of Nothingness

The following was going to be my first blog in a very long time. However, events transpired that led to me to write something else entirely. 

"As I set out to write this, I must admit to grave apprehensions regarding my ability to write at all anymore, in the sense of lucidly commiting my thoughts to paper/MS Word. I have not had too much time to write, and when I do have the time, I would rather sleep, or read, and I do not get to do that too much these days either. Not to mention the garbled mess my thoughts usually are these days. It appears that I think too much about too many things and all unfortunately at the same time. Not unlike the bevy of writhing women in an Eminem video I saw once. OK, so that does not sound so bad, does it? But it is. It had Eminem in it too, remember? Alas and most definitely Alack. Minus the Niranjan. See what I mean? Aaaargh.

So, in what will undoubtedly be a failed bid to regain a sense of focus, I am attempting to write again. Meaning, I shall probably lapse into laziness shortly."

Hmmm... I liked the Niranjan bit.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesnt sound like the kanav i knew !

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home